Belgian Bankers Academy has been shortlisted for the project «Design and delivery of a sustainability module and analytical training on value chain finance for the World Bank’s Sustainable/ Climate Smart Agricultural Banking Program».
Description: The project aims to design and deliver a sustainability module and analytical training on value chain finance for the Agriculture Banking Program. The scope will be to:
- Review the existing full package of training materials, upgrade and revise them as needed in order to integrate sustainability into each of the course modules and improve the overall presentation of the materials. Subjects to be covered:
- Principles of Agricultural VCF for Sustainability
- Industry and Customer Analysis for Sustainability – Key Concepts
- VCF for Sustainability Product and Design
- Credit Proposal for Sustainability – Credit Policy and Client Assessment
- Loan Monitoring, Administration and NPL Management in VCF for Sustainability
- Credit risk assessment criteria for assessing sustainability
- Design a standalone module on sustainable agricultural lending and lending to climate smart agriculture and integrate this into the course.
Duration of the assignment: 16 months
Experts: In relation to this project, we are looking for:
- Key Expert 1: Team Leader, with a strong track record in designing and implementing training programs in the financial sector with a focus on value chain financing;
- Key Expert 2: Expertise in Sustainable agricultural lending/ Lending to climate smart agriculture.
- A pool of Non-Key Experts in the field of project / Banking sector/ Credit / Insurance / Clearing / Economics / Finance / Agriculture and rural development/ Environment, climate, etc.
Criteria for all positions:
- General qualifications (general education, training, and experience)
- Adequacy for the Services (relevant education, training, experience in the sector/similar services)
- Languages: fluency in English and Spanish
If you are interested in the project and receiving more information, please send us your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject «5185 – VCH Training».