CALL FOR EXPERTS
Belgian Bankers Academy in partnership with Mainsys Group have been shortlisted for a new tender opportunity of the World Bank: FinTech Innovation Policies Technical Work in Tunisia
The World Bank is seeking support from an international consultancy to gather knowledge, international good practices and lessons that could assist the Tunisian Central Bank in its policies to foster financial sector innovations while preserving financial stability and market integrity. With the technical assistance of the WB, the Tunisian Central Bank has planned to launch various innovative initiatives for implementing new products for underserved and underbanked segments, for increasing service delivery and for using the full potential of emerging technologies in Tunisia. To achieve those goals, the TCB considers establishing a FinTech Committee within the TCB, creating a TCB Lab, launching a Regulatory Sandbox and enhancing international cooperation. The final deliverables will be series of reports, which will bring together, in technical detail, international best (and bad) practices, including the trade off’s associated with various policies and practical choices.
- Solid track record of experience related to FinTech, sandboxes, innovation in the financial sector, development and implementation of digital financial services strategies for financial institutions.
- Solid experience with both traditional and emerging financial technologies.
- Experience in developing pilot environments, measuring success and learning lessons for future roll-out plans.
- Knowledge of policy and legal/regulatory issues related to digital banking and payments systems developments in the Middle East and North Africa.
- Previous experience working with financial institutions in the Middle East and North Africa is considered an advantage.
- Deep understanding of global FinTech industry trends. Broad knowledge of global trends and best practices.
- Strong business development, partnership and networking skills
- Good command of English and French (including the ability to deliver reports in both languages) is essential
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills.
If you are interested to participate in the project, please send us a recent version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject “5189 FINTECH Tunisia”.